Enduramaxx 16800 Litre Vertical Potable Water Tank
|Weight - kg||345|
|Height - mm||3250|
|Diameter - mm||2600|
|Suitable for Drinking Water||Yes|
|Capacity - Litres||16800|
|Capacity - Gallons||3695|
|Construction Material||Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)|
This WRAS approved, 16800 litre tank is roto moulded from tough and durable medium density polyethylene (MDPE) and features a one piece design to ensure long term strength and durability. Being made from this material means the tank is impact resistant and will not rust or corrode.
The tank conforms to WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) potable water standards and regulations for the safe storage of drinking water. Copies of the certification are available upon request.
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Brewing and wine making
- Back-up emergency drinking water supply
- Food industry
- Temporary water supply for festivals
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
- Bulk water storage
- Suitable for storing drinking water
- Manufactured from UV stabilised Polyethylene
- Rotationally moulded one piece design
- Ribbed design provides added strength and durability
- Moulded lifting lugs on top of the tank allow easy lifting when empty or can be used as tie down points
- Large 620mm lid as standard
- Choice of outlet size
- 10 Year Warranty (conditions apply)
- Supplied with a byelaw 30 kit (byelaw 60 kit for Scotland)
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales only. Please contact us for shipping costs to all other locations including Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands.
It is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. Unless agreed prior to delivery, the standard delivery vehicles do not have the facilities to unload your tank.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment on site to unload the tank.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.