Enduramaxx 20800 Litre Vertical Non Potable Water Tank
|Height - mm||4150|
|Diameter - mm||2600|
|Weight - kg||420|
|Capacity - Litres||20800|
|Capacity - Gallons||4575|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
|Construction Material||Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)|
This 20800 litre water tank is manufactured in the UK from tough and durable medium density Polyethylene (MDPE) and is designed to provide water storage where mains water is not required or not available.
The tank features a one piece moulded design which ensures long term strength and being made from Polyethylene means the tank will not rust or corrode and is impact resistant. A carefully programmed manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base – where it is required the most.
- 20800 litres / 4575 Gallons capacity
- 2 Inch BSP Male outlet
- Colour: Black (other colours available upon request)
- 620mm vented lid
- Manufactured in the UK
- Ribbed design provides strength and durability
- Moulded one piece design with no joins reduces the risk of leaks
- Moulded lifting lugs on top of the tank
- 100% rust proof
- 2 Year warranty
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Rainwater collection (being non-chlorinated is better for plants and gardens)
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
- Toilet flushing in industrial or commercial premises
- Irrigation and/or wash down facilities
- Equine and agriculture
- Horticulture and market garden applications
- Cost effective watering system
- Crop sprayer tank
Optional Tank Level Indicator Kit
This kit includes everything you need to create a simple yet effective tank level indicator. The kit consists of:
- 5 Metres of ¾” clear hose
- 2x ¾” Banjo tank bulkhead fittings
- 2x ¾” Banjo 90° hose barb
- 2x jubilee clips
- 1x roll of PTFE tape
How to install
- Drill a hole in the tank wall towards the top of the tank and insert one of the bulkhead fittings.
- Drill a hole in the tank wall towards the bottom of the tank, making sure it is in line with the top fitting and insert the second bulkhead fitting.
- Screw the 90° hose barbsusing the PTFE tape into the two bulkhead fittings.
- Measure the distance between the two hose barbs and cut the hose to length.
- Secure the hose using the jubilee clips
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a single delivery address in England or Wales. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands will incur a delivery surcharge. Please contact us for delivery charges to any of these locations.
Due to the size of the tank, delivery will be made on a 44’ articulated lorry and it is the customers responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck, crane or other similar piece of equipment.
By marking the Delivery Requirement checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery site is accessible by an articulated lorry and that you have suitable equipment on site to unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and further costs may be incurred.
If you require delivery on a smaller vehicle or a vehicle with unloading capabilities, please contact us to discuss your requirements.