MDPE Pipe Compression Tee Coupling
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
A pipe tee compression coupling enables you to connect three pipes of the same diameter to form a ‘T’ shape, whilst still providing secure joints of equal strength. They are commonly used as a solution for potable water systems.
Available in four different sizes, the couplings are manufactured from lightweight polypropylene and are simple to install with the threaded design removing the need for glueing or solvent welding.
Optional pipe liners are available to add to your order. Also known as pipe inserts or stiffeners, they are used to maintain strength and integrity of the pipe.
- Connects three pipes of the same diameter to form a ‘T’ shape
- Tee fittings are often seen connected to potable water supply lines
- Easy installation
- Available in 20mm, 25mm, 32mm or 50mm sizes
- Versatile component when designing a system
- Lightweight polypropylene construction
- Optional PL pipe liner available
Pipe couplings can be found wherever pipe networks are present. Applications include:
- Potable water systems
- Cooling return tanks and lubrication tanks in power plants
- Water and gas delivery facilities
- Sea/freshwater storage on ships
- Structural engineering
- Architecture works
- Irrigation pipework systems