Paxton CT1000JB Underground Water Tank - 4546 Litres
|Height - mm||2305|
|Diameter - mm||1850|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Capacity - Litres||4546|
|Capacity - Gallons||1000|
This WRAS approved, 4546 litre (1000 Gallons) tank is manufactured from UV stabilised medium density moulded polyethylene (MDPE) and features a one piece design to ensure long-term strength and durability. Being made from this material means the tank is impact resistant, will not rust or corrode and can withstand extreme frost conditions up to -40 degrees C.
It is suitable for above or below ground use with the large wall thickness enabling the tank to withstand the pressure of being located underground.
The tank conforms to WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) potable water standards and regulations for the safe storage of drinking water if it is fitted with the optional byelaw 30 kit.
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Brewing and wine making
- Back-up emergency drinking water supply
- Food industry
- Rainwater harvesting applications
- Irrigation agriculture
- Temporary water supply for festivals
- Water for livestock
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
- Bulk water storage
- 4546 litre capacity
- Suitable for above or below ground use
- WRAS approved
- Suitable for potable water (100% food grade material used throughout)
- Manufactured in the UK
- Ideal for use with rainwater harvesting equipment
- Robust, one-piece, stress free moulding
- Made from tough medium density moulded polyethylene (MDPE)
- UV stabilised and frost resistant to -40 degrees C
- Built in lifting lugs
- Smooth hygienic surfaces
- Large screw in lid
- Flat area for outlets and connections
- Optional 2" outlet available
- Optional Byelaw 30 kit available
The tank is fitted with built in lifting lugs for lifting the tank when it is empty and features a large screw in lid for ease of access and inspection. There is a “flat” area to make it easier to attach fittings.
100% food grade material is used throughout the tank’s construction meaning it is simple to clean thanks to the smooth inner surfaces which allows drinking water to be stored in a perfectly hygienic manner.
Capacity: 4546 Litres (1000 Gallons)
Manhole Internal: 546mm
Vented Insert Internal: 127mm