Whale Babyfoot Fluid & Diesel Foot Operated Transfer Pump
|Height - mm||70|
|Width - mm||100|
|Length - mm||140|
Suitable for a simple, freshwater, saltwater or diesel system, the Babyfoot is designed for use with a 13mm flexible hose and features an angled and compact design that makes it comfortable to use.
This pump is an uncomplicated and effective foot/hand-operated pump for pumping water and diesel. It is robust, compact and has a secure clamp ring that ensures quick maintenance.
The GP4618 Babyfoot is self-priming and compact, for installation where space is limited, such as under sinks and within manual toilet systems. The Babyfoot can also be used out in the field for manuel diesel transfer uses, as it is easily connected to a hose, tank and outlet system.
- Suitable for 13mm flexible hose
- Max. suction lift – 1.5m
- Max. discharge head – 3m
- Max. output per minute – 8 litres
- Simple foot operated solution for pumping water in the galley
- Smooth and easy operation
- Comfortable to use - angled top section
- Compact for installing in confined spaces
- Ideal as a priming pump for use with Whale in line impeller electric pumps
- The ideal foot pump for a simple freshwater system
It offers a 5-year warranty and features a one-piece moulded base that ensures a seamless and leak-free pump. Simple with space saving floor mounting, it has 1/2" hose connections and can pump both fresh water and salt water
It is constructed from: nylon (pump body), acetal (ports), neoprene (seals), stainless steel (fasteners) and phosphor bronze.
Please note: this pump is not suitable for use in pressurised systems
- Height: 70mm
- Width: 100mm
- Length: 140mm
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Construction materials: nylon, acetal, neoprene, stainless steel & phosphor bronze
Optional AK4615 Service Kit
A complete service kit to replace most of the serviceable parts of a Whale Babyfoot pump.
- 1 x Neoprene Diaphragm
- 1 x Spring
- 4 x "O" Rings
- 2 x Fixing Screws