Whale GP1652 HighFlow Submersible Fluid & Diesel Transfer Pump – 16 Litres / Min
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
Our most powerful Whale 12V submersible pump with an output flow of up to 15.8 litres per min, making it ideal for multiple outlet applications. The GP1652 is incredibly poweful, making it ideal for use as a shower pump within a rainwater harvesting system.
Every HighFlow pump includes a filter cap to prevent small pieces of stone or debris from entering the pump.
- 1-year warranty
- Includes blue filter cap to prevent pumping pieces of debris
- Suitable for pressure switch & microswitch systems
- Compact, quiet & lightweight
- Suitable for external pumping containers
- Suitable for transferring fresh and salt water, diesel, pesticides
- Multiple pumps can be used inline to boost flow rates
Manufactured from high-quality moulded parts and a robust 12-volt motor, this pump weighs 0.15kg and fits unsupported into pipework. Please note: we recommend the pump stands vertically in the tank.
The materials that make contact with the water are: pump body (ABS), seals (Nitrile), strainer (polypropylene), impeller (stainless steel), cable (PVC).
It connects to a 10mm or 13mm flexible bore hose and the pump uses a 5 amp automotive fuse.
For Best Performance:
- Do not run dry: this may cause damage
- Maximum continuous operation should not exceed 15 minutes
- Not suitable for pump water above 60C
- Before switching on, place the pump in water and shake for a few seconds; this will ensure successful priming and should be repeated after re-filling the tank
- Height: 129mm
- Width: 36mm
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Voltage: 12
- Construction materials: polypropylene, Nitrile, ABS, PVC and stainless steel
This pump is suitable for cold and warm water, diesel, light oils and water-based fluids. It is ideal for use within caravans, boats and motorhomes.
Please note: this pump not suitable for use with petrol or any highly flammable or corrosive liquids. If the pump is installed in an outdoor environment, during the winter, the pump needs to be winterised and protected from low temperatures when not in use