1125 Litres Highway Flower Watering Bowser
|Capacity - Litres||1125|
|Capacity - Gallons||247|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Height - metres||1.346|
|Length - metres||3.454|
|Width - metres||1.5|
|Gross Weight - kg||1500|
|Unladen Weight - kg||375|
- Comes with everything you need to water flowerbeds or parks as standard
- Perfect for councils, estates, theme parks and public gardens
- Approved for use on public roads and highways
- Improves safety for users with its optional high visibility chevron board and beacons
Our, 1125 litre highway flower watering bowser is brilliant for watering large areas with a plethora of flowers and plants. This towable water bowser provides a reliable and portable solution when no mains water connections are available. Ideal for use in large garden centres, public gardens, theme parks, shopping centres and more.
This bowser is constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" hinged manlid cover. It also comes complete with 50ft of hose, a honda petrol pump and spray nozzle – everything you need to water plants across your premises.
This bowser is approved for use on public highways and can be legally towed on public roads at speeds of up to 60 mph, and can also be towed off-road at slower speeds.
- Constructed from 80 x 80 x 6mm RSA, fully welded with a 'T' frame drawbar.
- Fully hot dipped galvanised to BS standards.
Axle & Suspension
- Avonride rubber torsion beam axle fitted with 200 x 50 auto reverse brakes and 4 stud 5 ½” PCD hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 175 x 13 x 6 ply commercial van tyres on 4 stud 5 ½” PCD rims.
- Avonride 2000kg capacity auto reverse with breakaway cable and parking brake lever. Fitted with a 40mm eye or 50mm ball hitch.
- Fitted with moulded mudguards, front telescopic jockey wheels and a rear lighting board.
Pump & Hose
- 1" Honda petrol engine driven pump with 50ft of 1/2" hose on a hand rewind reel. Includes spray nozzle.
- Elliptic shape.
- Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" lockable outer hinged manlid cover with a sealed and vented inner manlid.
- 1 rear tap and various outlets.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- Available in yellow, red, green.
- Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
- Rear chevron board with direction arrow and flashing beacons.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser. Extended forks will be required due to the width of each bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.