1125 Litres Water and Drinking Water Site Bowser
|Capacity - Litres||1125|
|Capacity - Gallons||247|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Height - metres||1.33|
|Length - metres||2.84|
|Width - metres||1.447|
|Gross Weight - kg||1400|
|Unladen Weight - kg||200|
- Perfect for remote sites or where access to water is limited due to its substantial capacity
- Safely crosses rough terrain – internal baffles evenly distribute the water's weight in transport
- Suitable for storing and transporting drinking water – when chosen in blue
- Versatile with a choice of 40mm eye or 50mm ball hitch and multiple outlets
With a capacity of 1125 litres, this water tank is a brilliant solution for transporting and supply water to your site. When faced with the absence of main water connections, this portable water tank provides an ample supply of water. When chosen in blue, the bowser will be made safe drinking water storage, allowing it to serve various purposes such as supplying welfare units, construction sites, and shower blocks.
Built from high-density Polyethylene, this tank incorporates an 18" hinged cover. As well as this, it features internal baffles to distribute water moving within the tank, reducing the weight shifting inside the tank and making it safer to handle, even under full capacity.
Site bowsers have no suspension, brakes, lights or mudguards, meaning they are not allowed by law to be towed on public roads and are designed primarily for static operation. When towed on site, they should not be towed at a speed exceeding 10 mph.
- Constructed from 80 x 80 x 6mm R.S.A fully welded with a front standing plate and an 'A' frame drawbar. All are fully hot dipped galvanised to BS Standards.
Axle & Suspension
- Single 45mm solid square beam axle fitted with heavy-duty taper roller bearing hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 185 x 13 6 ply commercial van tyres on 4 stud 5 ½” PCD rims.
- 2" solid forged ring eye or 50mm ball hitch.
- Front support stand.
- Elliptic shape. Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" vented manlid with an outer manlid cover.
- Tank is baffled and is fitted with a rear tap and various outlets.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- Available in yellow, red, green. Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
- Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle, and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser. Extended forks will be required due to the width of each bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.
Important information: Site bowsers have no suspension, brakes, lights or mudguards meaning they are not allowed by law to be towed on public roads. When towed on site, they should not be towed at a speed exceeding 10 mph.