1125 Litres Water and Drinking Water Site Bowser
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Capacity - Litres||1125|
|Capacity - Gallons||247|
|Height - metres||1.33|
|Length - metres||2.84|
|Width - metres||1.447|
|Gross Weight - kg||1400|
|Unladen Weight - kg||200|
This 1125 litre water bowser is suitable for the safe on-site storage of drinking water. Potable water bowsers and containers provide on-site solutions where no mains water connections are available.
The bowser should however be located under shade wherever possible to prevent the water warming and becoming unappealing.
The attached water trough is self-filling from the main bowser and so requires minimal maintenance and does not need to be used with a pump.
Please note that site bowsers have no suspension, brakes, lights or mudguards meaning they are not allowed by law to be towed on public roads and are designed primarily for static operation. When towed on site, they should not be towed at a speed exceeding 10 mph.
- Constructed from 80 x 80 x 6mm R.S.A fully welded with a front standing plate and an 'A' frame drawbar. All are fully hot dipped galvanised to BS Standards.
Axle & Suspension
- Single 45mm solid square beam axle fitted with heavy duty taper roller bearing hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 185 x 13 6 ply commercial van tyres on 4 stud 5 ½” PCD rims.
- 2" solid forged ring eye or 50mm ball hitch.
- Front support stand.
- Elliptic shape. Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" vented manlid with an outer manlid cover.
- Tank is baffled and is fitted with a rear tap and various outlets.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- Available in yellow, red, green. Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
- Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.
Important information: Site bowsers have no suspension, brakes, lights or mudguards meaning they are not allowed by law to be towed on public roads. When towed on site, they should not be towed at a speed exceeding 10 mph.