2 Drum Bunded Pallet with Hardcover
|Length - mm
|Width - mm
|Height - mm
|Weight - kg
|Capacity - Litres
|Yellow with Black Lid
|Load Capacity - kg
- Safely contains any oils and chemicals in line with the Oil and Storage Regulations, 2001
- Can store 2 × 205 litre drums with a maximum sump capacity of 250 litres
- Manufactured from tough polyethylene that will never rust making it longer lasting
- Weathertight build to defend against heavy rainfall
- Built for versatility and convenience - can be used indoors or outdoors
- Entry from either side for easy access to drums
Our two drum spill pallet with hard cover, manufactured from durable rust free polyethylene, maintains the security of your drums. In addition, it offers protection for the surrounding environment from their contents. It may be used to store oils, chemicals, paint, or other hazardous liquids.
The spill pallet catches any spills and leaks from the drums and can hold a maximum of two 205 litre drums. It is fully compliant with the Oil and Storage Regulations 2001. It may also be used to hold Jerry cans, buckets, and other containers as required.
Due to the unique, watertight design there is no issue leaving the pallet outdoors as it can protect its contents from heavy rainfall or wind. The shutter can be opened on either side of the pallet to ensure easy access to the drums.
The pallet can be bolted down to offer additional security if positioned outside. In addition, the shutter can be locked using a long shackle padlock (not included) to ensure peace of mind when left unattended.
Forklift channels beneath the pallet make it quick and simple to reposition as needed. Ideal when working in a warehouse where space is at a premium.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS SPILL PALLET IS DELIVERED FULLY ASSEMBLED