2000 Litres Highway Flower Watering Bowser
|Capacity - Litres||2000|
|Capacity - Gallons||440|
|Height - metres||1.880|
|Length - metres||3.658|
|Width - metres||1.982|
|Gross Weight - kg||2800|
|Unladen Weight - kg||640|
|Suitable for Drinking Water||No|
This 2000 litre water bowser is suitable for the safe transportation of water suitable for watering flowers and plants. Towable water bowsers and containers provide portable solutions where no mains water connections are available and are ideal for use in large garden centres, parks and green spaces.
This bowser is constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" hinged manlid cover.
This bowser is approved for use on public highways and can be legally towed on public roads at speeds of up to 60 mph, and can also be towed off road at slower speeds.
- Constructed from 100 x 50 RSC, fully welded with a 'A' frame drawbar.
- Painted finish.
Axle & Suspension
- Avonride rubber torsion beam axle fitted with 300 x 60 auto reverse brakes. 4 stud 6 ½” PCD hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 235/85x 16 x 12 ply commercial van tyres on 5 stud 6 ½” PCD rims.
- Knott 3000kg capacity auto reverse with breakaway cable and parking brake lever. Fitted with a 40mm eye or 50mm ball hitch.
- Fitted with steel mudguards, front telescopic jockey wheels and a rear lighting board.
- 1" Honda petrol engine driven pump with 50ft of 1/2" hose on a hand rewind reel. Includes spray nozzle.
- Elliptic shape. Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 4" hinged cover and 2" filler.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- 1 rear tap.
- Available in yellow, red, blue or green.
- Rear chevron board with direction arrow and flashing beacons.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.