2000 Litres Twin Axle Highway Drinking Water Bowser
|Capacity - Litres||2000|
|Capacity - Gallons||440|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Height - metres||1.550|
|Length - metres||3.535|
|Width - metres||1.790|
|Gross Weight - kg||3000|
|Unladen Weight - kg||650|
- Great traction and stability than its single axle counterparts
- Suitable for storing and transporting drinking water – when chosen in blue
- Approved for use on highways and public roads, letting you take it anywhere
- Incredibly convenient with three BSP outlets to adapt from
Capable of storing up to 2000 litres, this water bowser provides a safe and reliable solution for on-site storage of drinking water. It is perfect for sites where connections to main water is unavailable, simply tow the bowser to site either on public or private roads and apply the parking brake.
Manufactured using high-density Polyethylene, this bowser is equipped with an 18" hinged manlid cover, ensuring convenient handling. It also features a set of internal baffles which are used to dissipate rushing water, preventing the weight of the water from being thrown around inside the tank – making it much safer to tow.
This bowser is approved for use on public highways and can be legally towed on public roads at speeds of up to 60 mph, and can also be towed off road at slower speeds.
- Constructed from 5mm pressed steel section, fully welded with a 100 x 50mm RSC 'A' frame drawbar and front standplate.
Axle & Suspension
- Twin Avonride torsion beam axles fitted with 200 x 50 auto reverse brakes.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with four 175 x 13 6 ply radial tyres on 4 stud rims.
- Knott 3000kg capacity auto reverse coupling with a 40mm eye or 50mm ball hitch. Includes breakaway cable and parking brake lever.
- Fitted with tandem mudguards, heavy duty jockey wheel and a rear lighting board with 7 pin plug.
- Elliptic shape with internal anti-surge baffle. Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" lockable outer hinged manlid cover with a sealed, vented inner manlid.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- 2" front draw off and 2 rear outlet connections.
- Available in yellow, red, green.
- Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
- Chassis coated in primer and two top coats or galvanised unpainted.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser. Extended forks will be required due to the width of each bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.