2000 Litres Twin Axle Highway Drinking Water Bowser
|Capacity - Litres||2000|
|Capacity - Gallons||440|
|Height - metres||1.550|
|Length - metres||3.535|
|Width - metres||1.790|
|Gross Weight - kg||3000|
|Unladen Weight - kg||650|
|Suitable for Drinking Water||No|
This 2000 litre water bowser is suitable for the safe on-site storage of drinking water. Potable water bowsers and containers provide on-site solutions where no mains water connections are available, the bowser should however be located under shade wherever possible to prevent the water warming and becoming unappealing.
This bowser is constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" hinged manlid cover.
This bowser is approved for use on public highways and can be legally towed on public roads at speeds of up to 60 mph, and can also be towed off road at slower speeds.
- Constructed from 5mm pressed steel section, fully welded with a 100 x 50mm RSC 'A' frame drawbar and front standplate.
Axle & Suspension
- Twin Avonride torsion beam axles fitted with 200 x 50 auto reverse brakes.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with four 175 x 13 6 ply radial tyres on 4 stud rims.
- Knott 3000kg capacity auto reverse coupling with a 40mm eye or 50mm ball hitch. Includes breakaway cable and parking brake lever.
- Fitted with tandem mudguards, heavy duty jockey wheel and a rear lighting board with 7 pin plug.
- Elliptic shape with internal anti-surge baffle. Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" lockable outer hinged manlid cover with a sealed, vented inner manlid.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- 2" front draw off and 2 rear outlet connections.
- Available in yellow, red, green.
- Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
- Chassis coated in primer and two top coats or galvanised unpainted.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.