2000 Litres Water and Drinking Water Site Bowser
|Capacity - Litres||2000|
|Capacity - Gallons||440|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Height - metres||1.60|
|Length - metres||3.378|
|Width - metres||1.854|
|Gross Weight - kg||2732|
|Unladen Weight - kg||460|
This 2000 litre water bowser is suitable for the safe on-site storage of drinking water. Potable water bowsers and containers provide on-site solutions where no mains water connections are available, the bowser should however be located under shade wherever possible to prevent the water warming and becoming unappealing.
This bowser is constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" hinged manlid cover.
Please note that site bowsers have no suspension, brakes, lights or mudguards meaning they are not allowed by law to be towed on public roads and are designed primarily for static operation. When towed on site, they should not be towed at a speed exceeding 10 mph.
- Constructed from 5mm pressed steel section, fully welded with a 100 x 50mm RSC 'A' frame drawbar and front standplate.
Axle & Suspension
- Single solid beam axle fitted with 6 stud 205 PCD hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 10.5 x 15 flotation tyres on 6 stud 205 PCD hubs.
- 2" forged solid ring eye.
- Front screwjack.
- Elliptic shape.
- Constructed from high density Polyethylene with an internal anti-surge baffle.
- Fitted with an 18" lockable outer hinged manlid cover with a sealed, vented inner manlid.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- 2" front draw off and 2 rear outlet connections.
- Available in yellow, red, green.
- Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
- Chassis coated in primer and two top coats.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.
Important information: Site bowsers have no suspension, brakes, lights or mudguards meaning they are not allowed by law to be towed on public roads. When towed on site, they should not be towed at a speed exceeding 10 mph.