2000 Litres Water and Drinking Water Site Bowser
|Capacity - Litres||2000|
|Capacity - Gallons||440|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Height - metres||1.60|
|Length - metres||3.378|
|Width - metres||1.854|
|Gross Weight - kg||2732|
|Unladen Weight - kg||460|
- Great for use on sites with limited or no mains water access, thanks to its large capacity
- Easy to control in rough conditions, by dispersing the water's weight with internal baffles
- Suitable for the storage of drinking water when chosen in blue
- Robust chassis handles rough terrain with ease
This 2000 litre water bowser is great for the safe on-site storage of water. This potable water bowser provides an on-site solution when no mains water connections are available. Suitable for drinking water, when selected in blue, these bowsers are perfect for a wide range of uses from supplying welfare units, shower blocks, construction sites and more.
This bowser is constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" hinged manlid cover. It also features a set of integral baffles which disperse the water when it moves inside the tank, breaking up the weight being thrown around the inside of the tank – making it safer to handle even when full.
Please note that site bowsers have no suspension, brakes, lights, or mudguards, meaning they are not allowed by law to be towed on public roads and are designed primarily for static operation. When towed on site, they should not be towed at a speed exceeding 10 mph.
- Constructed from 5mm pressed steel section, fully welded with a 100 x 50mm RSC 'A' frame drawbar and front standplate.
Axle & Suspension
- Single solid beam axle fitted with 6 stud 205 PCD hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 10.5 x 15 flotation tyres on 6 stud 205 PCD hubs.
- 2" forged solid ring eye.
- Front screwjack.
- Elliptic shape.
- Constructed from high density Polyethylene with an internal anti-surge baffle.
- Fitted with an 18" lockable outer hinged manlid cover with a sealed, vented inner manlid.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- 2" front draw off and 2 rear outlet connections.
- Available in yellow, red, green.
- Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
- Chassis coated in primer and two top coats.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle, and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser. Extended forks will be required due to the width of each bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.
Important information: Site bowsers have no suspension, brakes, lights, or mudguards, meaning they are not allowed by law to be towed on public roads. When towed on site, they should not be towed at a speed exceeding 10 mph.