4 Metre Blue Gravity Hose Kit
|S60x6 (2 inch) to 3/4" IBC to Camlock fitting
- Easy to use IBC gravity feed
- Ideal for IBC applications where no electricity or air is available
- Easy to install and low-cost
- Will handle a wide variety of fluids including Adblue, fresh and dirty water
- Supplied with a manual nozzle, cam fittings and a S60x6 (2 inch) to 3/4" adaptor
- Cost-effective, long-lasting hose
This gravity hose kit is designed to be used with Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC’s) and is a cost effective, ready-made solution for dispensing liquids stored in IBC’s. Suitable for use with a wide variety of fluids including Adblue, which is popular among agricultural applications.
The kit comes supplied with 4 metres of hose (19mm bore), a manual nozzle, cam fittings and a S60x6 (2 inch) to 3/4" adaptor for connecting to an IBC outlet ball valve.
The flow of this hose works on gravity, which is created by the pressure of liquid within the tank. This can be either by the amount of liquid inside the tank or if the tank is installed at a height to allow easy flow.
This type of delivery hose is easy to install, easy to use and a low-cost option as there is no requirement for an electrical pump.