20 Litre AdBlue Jerry Cans x45
- A bulk amount of AdBlue with all the convenience of handheld cans
- Incredibly easy to use with included spout and carry handle
- Small canister size makes them convenient for storing in your vehicle
AdBlue solution is made for use with diesel engines and is used in addition to Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology to reduce harmful emissions from engines and is the only way of meeting the Euro6 emission standards; which came into force in September 2014.
SCR is a reliable way of cleaning your engine. The exhaust after treatment technique works by converting nitrogen oxides (NOx) into diatomic nitrogen (N2) and water using ammonia or urea solutions. SCR equipped engines use a Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) such as AdBlue and this is stored in a separate tank in the system and is injected into the exhaust stream. The injection causes a chemical reaction which occurs in the SCR catalytic converter.
The standards will especially affect standards for diesel driven vehicles, requiring further reduction of NOx and Hydrocarbon emissions. As a result of this, SCR technology and AdBlue will become vital to meeting the Euro6 standards.
Advantages of using AdBlue and SCR Technology
- It is the best way of meeting Euro4, Euro5 and Euro6 emission standards
- Pollutants are reduced to near-zero levels
- No reduction in engine performance
- Excellent fuel economy and reliability