Aluminum Hand Rotary Drum Pump - 25mm 21L/Min
|Length - mm
|Weight - kg
|Capacity - Litres
- With an impressive 21 L/MIN, liquid can be transferred quickly the smooth crank makes it effortless
- Used for diesel, petrol, oil, water, and other liquids
- Manual crank means it can be used anywhere, as no power is required
- Leak free thanks to the 2" BSP drum adaptor
- High quality cast iron will last for years
Manufactured with high quality cast iron, our hand rotary drum and barrel pump can be used to transfer liquids from a drum/barrel to a different container.
Using the lever, when cranking clockwise, the liquid will dispense smoothly and quickly thanks to the impressive 21 litres per minute flow rate, this allows the process to take minimal time.
The drum pump has a 2" BSP drum adaptor to ensure the pump and steel/plastic drum is tightly connected, ensuring liquid doesn't leak out. The pump is light enough to simply lift in and out of the barrel., We recommend that the downtube is cleaned following use, to avoid cross-contamination.
Please note: the steel drum is not included.