Enduramaxx 5000 Litre Horizontal Sump Tank
|Length - mm||2500|
|Width - mm||1700|
|Height - mm||1750|
|Capacity - Litres||5000|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
- 5000 Litre capacity
- Manufactured from UV stabilised Polyethylene specially formulated for transport tanks
- Tank will not rust or corrode and is impact resistant
- Thick walls with load rating up to 1.5 SG
- Full drainage sump
- Moulded pin holes allow the tank to be mounted to flat surfaces
- 2” BSP outlet (other sizes are available upon request)
- 10 Year warranty (conditions apply)
- Choice of tank colour available
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Dust suppression
- Molasses, liquid fertiliser and liquid feed transportation tank
- Mixer tank
- Sprayer tank for agricultural purposes
- Potable water tank (black tank only)
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
Designed to be used when transporting liquids by vehicle, this horizontal sump tank features a one piece design and is manufactured from tough and durable, UV stabilised polyethylene. The smooth interior and integral sump enables complete drainage and decontamination of the tank and it is highly recommended that a frame is used with the tank to protect the sump.
Polyethylene tanks are lighter than steel or fibreglass tanks, allowing you to choose a larger capacity tank without the weight penalty.
Please note this tank is not baffled so it is highly recommended that baffle balls are used to stabilise the tanks contents and minimise liquid surge during transportation.
The optional steel skid frame has been specifically designed for this tank and is galvanised to protect against rust and corrosion. The frame features fork lift points which allow easy mounting and dismounting of the tank. Mounting pins for securing the tank to the frame are available as an optional extra.
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales. Please contact us for deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands as these locations will incur a small surcharge.
Due to the size of this tank, delivery will be made on a large vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle.
By marking the Delivery Information checkbox above, you are confirming that you have suitable equipment on site to unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and additional costs incurred.
The tank should be unloaded onto a smooth, flat surface that is free from rocks and other sharp objects that could cause damage.
Please contact us if delivery is required on a different type of vehicle.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and further costs may be incurred.