Enduramaxx 5900 Litre 45 Degree Cone Tank
|Height - mm||2900|
|Diameter - mm||1900|
|Weight - kg||130|
|Capacity - Litres||5900|
|Capacity - Gallons||1300|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
|Construction Material||Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)|
The conical shape of this tank allows you to use every last drop of stored liquid making it ideal for applications that require full drainage of stored goods.
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Fermenting tank for beer and cider brewing
- Wine making
- Bio-diesel and other oil treatment processes
- Water storage tank
- Settlement or sludge tank
- Mixing systems and blending
- Brewing tank
- Food industry
The tank is manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene and a features a one piece design that ensures long term strength and durability. Being made from this material also means the tank will not rust or corrode and is impact resistant.
- 5900 Litre capacity
- 45 degree angle allows full drainage of tank contents
- Manufactured from UV stabilised, food grade polyethylene
- Rotationally moulded one piece design
- Ribbed walls for added strength and durability
- 4 Positive tie down points
- Large 455mm lid
- 2” Complete drainage Banjo fitting
- Suitable for liquids up to 1.5SG
- 10 Year warranty (conditions apply)
An optional galvanised, powder coated steel frame is available and has been specifically designed for use with this cone tank.
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands will incur a surcharge. Please contact us for delivery charges to any of these locations.
Due to the size of this tank, delivery will be made on an articulated vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ box, you confirm that the delivery site has enough space for an articulated lorry to enter and turn around and that you have a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment on site to unload the tank.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and further costs may be incurred.