Honda WH20 Centrifugal Pump with Honda GX160 Petrol Engine - 5 Bar / 500 Lpm
The Honda WH20 features and aluminium petrol engine with a Honda 2” water pump.
- 5 Bar maximum pressure
- 50m max head
- 500 L/min maximum flow
- Suction up to 8m (after initial priming)
- Aluminium body with BUNA seals
- Carry frame with anti-vibration rubbers
- 2” Female pump ports
- Handles suspended solids up to 3mm
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Port couplings and suction filter
- Honda GX160 Petrol engine (Max 3600rpm)
This pump is widely used in agricultural and industrial environments and is suitable for a number of different applications such as transferring crop fertiliser, emptying large ponds and lakes, flooded buildings, cellars etc.