Honda WT20 Centrifugal Waste Pump with Honda GX160 Petrol Engine - 3 Bar / 710 Lpm
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
The Honda WT20 features and aluminium petrol engine with a Honda 2” waste pump.
- 3 Bar maximum pressure
- 30m max head
- 710 L/min maximum flow
- Suction up to 8m (after initial priming)
- Aluminium body with BUNA seals
- Carry frame with anti-vibration rubbers
- 2” Female pump ports
- Handles suspended solids up to 24mm
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Port couplings and suction filter
- Honda GX160 Petrol engine (Max 3600rpm)
This pump is widely used in agricultural and industrial environments and is suitable for a number of different applications such as transferring crop fertiliser, emptying large ponds and lakes, flooded buildings, cellars etc. It can handle solids up to 24mm in size, making it suitable for sludge, waste and stones up to 1”.