IBC Bund with Grate - 1300 Litres
|Length - mm
|Width - mm
|Height - mm
|Weight - kg
|Capacity - Litres
|Yellow & Black
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable material to help reduce your impact on the environment
- Chemical resistant to ensure hazardous liquids are safely contained and do not damage the environment
- Easy to drain with the bung located at the base of the bund
- Large 1300L capacity to gives you peace of mind that the entire contents of your IBC can be contained in case of a leak
- Four way forklift channels for easily moving around site
- 1 year warranty included
Manufactured with fully recyclable polyethylene, our single IBC spill pallet is designed to catch any leaks from potentially damaging liquids such as oils and other chemicals spilling into surrounding areas. The IBC bund is designed to be used in all weather conditions, so can be used indoors and outdoors.
The robust and durable design ensures that the bund is resistant to chemicals meaning the liquids will not damage the bund if there was a leak. This is ideal especially when working with hazardous liquids.
A bung is located at the base of the pallet which can be unscrewed when draining, this ensures chemicals are not mixed, making it safer for the operator when using the spill bund.
Four way forklift channels beneath the pallet make it quick to reposition as needed. Ideal when working in a warehouse where space and time is at a premium.
Included is a plastic grate and support strut, which can be assembled by one person.
Please Note: We do not recommend moving the bund whilst an IBC is on top.