MDPE Pipe Compression Male Adaptor
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
A compression male adaptor fitting allows you to quickly connect two pipes of different types. This fitting connects between a length of MDPE pipe and a female BSP threaded fitting, while still providing a strong and secure joint.
Available in four different sizes, the adaptors are manufactured from lightweight polypropylene and are simple to install with the threaded design removing the need for glueing or solvent welding.
Optional pipe liners are available to add to your order. Also known as pipe inserts or stiffeners, they are used to maintain strength and integrity of the pipe.
- Connects pipes that are not the same type
- This fitting connects between a length of MDPE pipe and a female BSP threaded fitting
- Easy installation
- Available in 20mm x ¾”, 25mm x 1”, 32mm x 1 ¼” or 50mm x 2”
- Lightweight polypropylene construction
- Optional PL pipe liner available