Paxton LF100 Feed Trough - 16 Litres
|Length - mm||1000|
|Width - mm||295|
|Height - mm||162|
|Capacity - Litres||16|
- 1 metre food trough
- Practical and user-friendly solution for feeding livestock
- Manufactured from long-lasting, UV stabilised MDPE
- Livestock options: beef cattle, horses and sheep
- Not recommended for pigs
- Double skin moulding for strength and durability
- Easy to clean surface with no dirt traps
- Moulded in handles on the bottom of the trough assist with manoeuvrability
- Kiss-off ribbing in the bottom of the trough adds strength
- Optional drainage hole can be added
- Stackable for space-saving storage
- Can also be inter-stacked with other models - the LF200, LF280 and LF5
Constructed from UV stabilised medium density moulded polyethylene (MDPE), this 16 litre feed trough is ideal for keeping livestock healthy and hydrated. The smooth, easy to clean surface has no dirt traps and ensures the user can easily keep the trough uncontaminated and hygienic for everyday use.
It has double skin moulding for strength and durability and moulded in handles positioned on the bottom of the trough to assist with transportability. The bottom of the trough also features kiss-off ribbing which enhances the solidity of the product further.
These troughs can be stacked for space-saving storage and an optional drainage hole can also be added. It is also inter-stackable with other models in this range – the LF200, LF280 and LF5 feed troughs.
Please Note: This product is NOT recommended for pigs.