QJ KwiQ Fit Tank Outlets - 3/8" to 2" BSP
- Easy to fit – Access to your tank's interior is not required
- Suitable for round tanks as well thanks to its flexible rubber gasket
- Amazingly versatile, suitable for water, oils, gas, petrol, chemicals, and acid
Our QJ® KwiQ Fit outlets are revolutionary. Capable of being installed without needing access to the inside of the tank, these fittings make back nut adaptors a thing of the past.
This range of quick-fit outlets is constructed from durable polypropylene and can be used for a variety of applications: from agriculture machinery to automotive and industrial plants, from shipbuilding to caravan building, chemical toilets to waste water treatment tanks.
Available with a choice of gasket, these outlets are incredibly versatile. EPDM for food and water, NBR for oils and gas, FPM for petrol, chemicals, and acid.
Easy to fit from outside the tank, these tanks make installing additional outlets a breeze and are incredibly useful on larger tanks, where access to the inside of the tank is problematic.
We can also provide an optional fitting kit with everything you need aside from a drill. This kit includes a hole saw, arbour, and a tightening spanner as well as instructions.
Installing these outlets is easily done in four simple steps.
- Measure and mark the centre of the fitting position
- Drill the hole to the required size
- Install the fitting from the outside of the tank by pushing it into the hole and tighten the nut, compressing the rear plug
- Check for leaks and tighten fitting if required