Small Baffle Balls - Pack of 150
|Diameter - mm||195|
|Weight - kg||0.12|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
|Construction Material||Food Grade Polyethylene|
Baffle Balls are an innovative liquid surge preventative measure designed for the safe transportation of liquid in tankers and in cartage tanks. The baffle balls reduce the fluid movement during cornering or braking and improve the stability of the load during transit.
They are suitable for use in all different types of tank including, plastic, steel and glass fibre and are even suitable for use with potable water tanks as they are constructed using food grade material.
- Can be used with water, diesel and other liquids
- Quick and simple to install - simply clip together and place inside the tank
- Baffle balls will never rust
- Low liquid displacement
- Manufactured from food grade polymer
- Reduces fluid movement for improved stability during transit
- 195mm diameter
The small baffle ball displaces 150ml of liquid and weighs only 120g. It is recommended that 1 small baffle ball is used per 7 litres of tank capacity.