1/2" BSP QuickStop Advance Float Valve
These QuickStop float valves are hydraulic water level regulators that have been designed as an alternative to conventional ballcock valves in water tanks and cisterns.
The QuickStop goes instantly from fully open to fully closed, thereby preventing repeated stop/start cycling of pumps when filling tanks. They have a very high flow rate which allows rapid filling with minimal pressure loss.
When water is drawn from the tank, the QuickStop valve has a delayed re-start level of approximately 3cm which further reduces the stop/start frequency of the pump.
The adjustable version has an arm that extends up to 60mm.
- Operating pressure: 0.2 – 6 bar
- Operating temperature: 0 - +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C - +80°C
- Over pressure: 15 bar
- Burst pressure: >20 bar
- Float movement range: 0 - 180°
- Float arm adjustment: up to 60mm (6 settings)
- CE Mark
- Body: Polycarbonate
- Float: Polycarbonate
- Levers: ABS
- Membrane: SEBS
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
- Colour: White
Included in the Kit
- QuickStop Float Valve
- Washers and Nut
- Installation Instructions