1000 Litre IBC Heater Jacket
|Width - mm||4400|
|Height - mm||1000|
This IBC Heater Jacket covers all four sides of the IBC and has been specifically designed to heat products that have been stored in 1000 litre intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). IBC heating jackets reduce the viscosity of fats, oils, foodstuffs and chemicals, and are in widespread service throughout the pharmaceutical, chemicals, cosmetic, food processing and manufacturing industries.
The jacket provides a controlled, safe source of electrical surface heating to the IBC to either maintain or raise the temperature of the contents. It has a silicone insulated heating element which is stitched into the jacket made from a water resistant and flame retardant polyester material, and insulated with a thermally efficient E-glass fibre insulation blanket to ensure that the power is directed effectively in to the application. The heated electrical element is shielded with a tinned copper earth braid for safety purposes.
An optional insulated lid can also be added to ensure that the product kept inside the IBC is safe and will be kept at the right temperature. Adjustable thermostatic control also helps keep the desired temperature.
- Specifically designed to heat products that have been stored in 1000L IBCs
- Covers all four sides of the IBC
- Helps reduce the viscosity of fats, oils, foodstuffs and chemical
- Commonly used throughout the pharmaceutical, food processing and manufacturing industries
- Provides a controlled, safe source of electrical surface heating to the IBC
- Heated electrical element is shielded with a tinned copper earth braid
- Adjustable thermostatic control
- Ip rating of 40
- Quick release buckles for easy installation and removal
- Supplied with 4 metres of braided power cable
- Fitted with a 0 to +40°C capillary thermostat
- Designed in UL approved manufacturing facilities
- Can also be used as a frost protection heating jacket
- Available with a 1000W circuit and either a 110 volt or 230 volt AC
- Optional insulated lid available
This product has an IP rating of 40 and is fitted with quick release buckles for ease of installation and removal, making the process of installing the jacket much easier. All container heaters are supplied with 4 metres of braided power cable and have been fitted with a 0 to +40°C capillary thermostat.
These heater jackets have been designed in UL approved manufacturing facilities and are available with a 1000W circuit and either a 110 volt or 230 volt AC.
Please Note: No plugs are supplied - the customer will have to source these themselves depending on their power supply.
All health and safety procedures can be found in the downloadable specification sheets under ‘Product Downloads’.