1000 Litre Industrial Water Tank - 830 x 770 x 1980mm
|Weight - kg||39|
|Width - mm||770|
|Length - mm||830|
|Height - mm||1980|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
|Capacity - Litres||1000|
|Capacity - Gallons||220|
The Industrial Tank range offers a choice of products which are suitable for use in many industrial and public environments. A few examples are:
- Chemical and Food Industry
- Machine and System Engineering
- Swimming Pool Construction
- Liquid Foods
The tanks are made using the most up to date manufacture processing technology, ensuring the product is made and will stay at the highest standard.
The industrial tanks offer a product thickness of between 3mm to 7mm (depending on the size of the tank, tanks range from 800 Litres to 5000 Litres in this particular style and range), and are made from High Class UV Stabilized High Density Polyethylene. Banded alternatives are available on our website if required.
The tank also features baffle shaping reducing tank movement when water is moving inside the tank.
The main benefits of these particular products are:
- A high resistance to most chemicals
- A high shock and break resistance
- High practical value and durability
- Translucent material allowing visibility of liquid levels
- Ability to tailor to individual customer requirements, e.g additional outlets (due to being able to weld into polyethylene fairly easily).
- Multiple inlet options
If you require any other kind of inlet/outlet option, we can advise accordingly, we will require you to contact our sales team and make us aware of which part you need. We will then send you a drawing of the tank to allow you to specify where you want this part placing.
There are options for additional outlets or manways if required.
- Dimensions - 830 x 770 x 1980mm
- Weight - 39Kg
- Capacity: 1000 Litres
Outlets: 4x 2" inlet end connections as shown in the picture, which can be used as an Inlet/Outlet/Sight Gauge/Vent.
Additional inlet's/outlet's will be placed along the top of the tank as standard, in line with the current outlet entry points.