1125 Litres 3000 PSI Highway Pressure Washer
|Suitable for Drinking Water||No|
|Capacity - Litres||1125|
|Capacity - Gallons||247|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Height - metres||1.346|
|Length - metres||3.454|
|Width - metres||1.55|
|Gross Weight - kg||1500|
|Unladen Weight - kg||375|
This 1125 litre water bowser is ideal for a wide range of on-site cleaning applications. Site water bowsers and containers provide portable solutions where no mains water connections are available and are ideal for use in car wash facilities, fields and construction sites.
This pressure washer bowser features a Yanmar electric-start 2900ps piston pump. The pump has a fuel consumption of approximately 1.5 ltr per hour and a running time of 2.9 hours.
This bowser is approved for use on public highways and can be legally towed on public roads at speeds of up to 60 mph, and can also be towed off road at slower speeds.
- Constructed from 80 x 80 RSA, fully welded with an 'T' frame drawbar. Hot dip galvanised.
Axle & Suspension
- Avonride rubber torsion beam axle fitted with 200 x 50 auto reverse brakes. 4 stud 5 ½” PCD hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 175 x 13 8 ply commercial van tyres on 4 stud 5 ½” PCD rims.
- Avonride auto reverse coupling fitted with 40mm eye or 50mm ball hitch. Includes breakaway cable and parking brake lever.
- Fitted with moulded mudguards, front telescopic jockey wheel and rear light board.
- Yanmar electric start L100 10HP engine driving a 200 Bar (3000psi) 15L/min piston pump with hand lance and 7m of hose.
- Fuel consumption approx. 1.5 litre per hour.
- Running time approx. 2.9 hours.
- Elliptic shape with internal baffle.
- Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" hinged outer manlid cover with inner vented manlid.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- 1 rear tap and 2" bottom drain underneath rear of tank.
- Available in yellow, red, blue or green.
- Galvanised chassis.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.