1125 Litres 3000 PSI Highway Pressure Washer
|Capacity - Litres||1125|
|Capacity - Gallons||247|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Height - metres||1.346|
|Length - metres||3.454|
|Width - metres||1.55|
|Gross Weight - kg||1500|
|Unladen Weight - kg||375|
- Everything you need to pressure wash large areas
- Safe to transport even when full thanks to its internal baffles
- Can take on nearly any job with nearly three hours of runtime
- Perfect for use on private roads, farms, construction sites and more
Our, 1125 Litres 3000 PSI Highway Pressure Washer is a brilliant addition to any industrial site or cleaning company. This mobile pressure washer is great for valeting vehicle fleets, cleaning car parks, pathways, roads and more.
Featuring a Yanmar electric-start 2900psi piston pump, this pressure washer bowser delivers water at a rate of 15 litres per minute, with a fuel consumption of approximately 1.5 litres per hour and an operating time of 2.9 hours.
Approved for usage on public highways, this bowser can be legally towed on public roads at speeds up to 60 mph and is also suitable for off-road towing at slower speeds.
The bowser also features an internal baffle mechanism that helps to counteract surges of water, reducing the impact of water weight shifting during turns.
- Constructed from 80 x 80 RSA, fully welded with an 'T' frame drawbar. Hot dip galvanised.
Axle & Suspension
- Avonride rubber torsion beam axle fitted with 200 x 50 auto reverse brakes. 4 stud 5 ½” PCD hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 175 x 13 8 ply commercial van tyres on 4 stud 5 ½” PCD rims.
- Avonride auto reverse coupling fitted with 40mm eye or 50mm ball hitch. Includes breakaway cable and parking brake lever.
- Fitted with moulded mudguards, front telescopic jockey wheel and rear light board.
- Yanmar electric start L100 10HP engine driving a 200 Bar (3000psi) 15L/min piston pump with hand lance and 7m of hose.
- Fuel consumption approx. 1.5 litre per hour.
- Running time approx. 2.9 hours.
- Elliptic shape with internal baffle.
- Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" hinged outer manlid cover with inner vented manlid.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- 1 rear tap and 2" bottom drain underneath rear of tank.
- Available in yellow, red, blue or green.
- Galvanised chassis.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser. Extended forks will be required due to the width of each bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.