1125 Litres 3000 PSI Site Pressure Washer Water Bowser
|Capacity - Litres||1125|
|Capacity - Gallons||247|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Height - metres||1.37|
|Length - metres||2.998|
|Width - metres||1.447|
|Gross Weight - kg||1480|
|Unladen Weight - kg||355|
This 1125 litre water bowser is ideal for a wide range of on-site cleaning applications. Site water bowsers and containers provide portable solutions where no mains water connections are available and are ideal for use in car wash facilities, fields and construction sites.
This pressure washer bowser features a Yanmar electric-start 2900ps piston pump. The pump has a fuel consumption of approximately 1.5 ltr per hour and a running time of 2.9 hours.
Please note that site bowsers have no suspension, brakes, lights or mudguards meaning they are not allowed by law to be towed on public roads. When towed on site, they should not be towed at a speed exceeding 10 mph.
- Constructed from 4 x 2 RSC, fully welded with an 'A' frame drawbar and an extended standing plate.
Axle & Suspension
- Single 45mm solid square beam axle fitted with heavy duty taper roller bearing hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 185 x 13 x 6 ply tyres on 4 stud 5 ½” PCD rims.
- 2" solid forged ring eye hitch.
- Fitted with front screwjack.
- Yanmar electric start L100 10HP engine driving a 200 Bar (3000psi) 15L/min piston pump with hand lance and 7m of hose. Fuel consumption approx. 1.5 litre per hour. Running time approx. 2.9 hours.
- Elliptic shape with internal baffle.
- Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" vented manlid.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- 1 rear tap and various outlets fitted.
- Available in yellow, red, green.
- Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.
Important information: Site bowsers have no suspension, brakes, lights or mudguards meaning they are not allowed by law to be towed on public roads. When towed on site, they should not be towed at a speed exceeding 10 mph.