1125 Litres Highway Water Bowser
|Capacity - Litres||1125|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Height - metres||1.22|
|Length - metres||2.75|
|Width - metres||1.5|
|Gross Weight - kg||1400|
|Unladen Weight - kg||260|
|Suitable for Drinking Water||No|
This 1125 litre water bowser is suitable for the safe transportation of water suitable for watering flowers and plants. Towable water bowsers and containers provide portable solutions where no mains water connections are available and are ideal for use in large garden centres, parks and green spaces.
This bowser is constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" hinged manlid cover.
This bowser is approved for use on public highways and can be legally towed on public roads at speeds of up to 60 mph, and can also be towed off road at slower speeds.
- Constructed from 70 x 70mm RSA, fully welded with a 'T' frame drawbar. Fully hot dipped galvanised to BS standards.
Axle & Suspension
- Avonride rubber torsion beam axle fitted with 200 x 50 auto reverse brakes and 4 stud 5 ½” PCD hubs.
Wheels & Tyres
- Fitted with two 185 x 13 6 ply commercial van tyres on 4 stud 5 ½” PCD rims.
- Avonride auto reverse coupling fitted with a 40mm eye hitch. Includes breakaway cable and parking brake lever.
- Fitted with moulded mudguards, front telescopic jockey wheels and a rear lighting board.
- Elliptic shape. Constructed from high density Polyethylene and fitted with an 18" hinged manlid cover.
- 1 rear tap and various outlets.
- Tank is attached to the trailer using 2x stainless steel straps.
- Available in yellow, red, green.
- Tank is available in blue for the storage of drinking water.
This bowser is delivered on a curtain sided vehicle and it is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the bowser from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have equipment on site to unload the bowser.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you do not have unloading equipment and require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.