2 Drum Spill Pallet Low Profile 1300 x 680 x 150mm
|Length - mm
|Width - mm
|Height - mm
|Weight - kg
|Capacity - Litres
|Yellow & Black
|Sump Capacity - Litres
|Load Capacity - kg
- Provides safe storage for two 205 / 220 litre drums, or several smaller barrels and jerry cans
- Prevent spills from drums, barrels and jerry cans leaking onto the floor, protecting property and the environment
- Low profile bund means your drums can still be handled easily
- Safeguard your staff from slipping on oil spills caused by damaged drums
- 1400 Kg load capacity, and 70 litre liquid capacity
- 2 way forklift access makes transporting around site easy
- Removable grates with anti-slip surface, increasing safety when loading drums
- Will never rust or decay, meaning you won't have to replace them for years
- Inter-stackable when the grates are removed
Increase health and safety around the workplace with our polyethylene 2 drum spill pallet, which includes a removable grate. Polyethylene is a broadly chemical resistant plastic which will never rot or rust, also meaning it can be used inside or outside.
The black removable grate has a non-slip surface, making it safer when loading or unloading drums and jerry cans. The holes in the grate allow you to pump from the bund. Removing the grates not only make it much easier to clean the bund, it also makes them inter-stackable, so they don't take up much space when not in use.
The spill pallet has 2 way access for a forklift, making it easy to move. We never recommend moving the spill pallet whilst loaded with drums.