4 Drum Stackable Spill Pallet - 280 Litre
|Length - mm
|Width - mm
|Height - mm
|Weight - kg
|Capacity - Litres
|Yellow & Black
|Load Capacity - kg
- Provides safe, compliant storage of four 205 / 220 litre drums, as well as barrels and jerry cans
- Prevent spills from drums, barrels and jerry cans leaking onto the floor, protecting property and the environment
- Safeguard your staff from slipping on oil spills caused by damaged drums
- Massive 2800kg load capacity, and 280 litre liquid capacity
- 4 way forklift access makes transporting around site easy
- Removable grates with anti-slip surface, increasing safety when loading drums
- Circular grooves for positioning 205 / 220 litre metal drums
- Will never rust or decay, meaning you won't have to replace them for years
- Low profile bund means your drums can still be handled easily
- Inter-stackable when the grates are removed
Increase health and safety around the workplace with our polyethylene 4 drum spill pallet, which includes a removable grate. The 280 litre fill capacity ensures you are fully compliant with oil storage rules, being more than 110% of a full 205 litre drum.
Polyethylene is a chemically resistant plastic which won't rot or rust, also meaning it can be used inside or outside.
The black removable grates / grills have a non-slip texture, increasing safety when loading or unloading drums and jerry cans. The holes in the grates allow you to pump from the bund without removing the drums. There are 4 circular grooves in the grates, which make positioning drums easier, and prevents them from moving. Removing the grates not only make it much easier to clean, but also makes them inter-stackable, so they don't take up much space when not in use.
The spill pallet has 4 way access for a forklift, making it easy to move. A spill pallet should never be moved whilst loaded with drums.