25 Litre Stackable Plastic Jerry Can - x48 Pack - Red
Made from high-density polypropylene (HDPE), our 25-litre stackable plastic jerry cans with screwcap lids are a cost-effective liquid storage solution.
|Weight - kg||0.95|
|Length - mm||292|
|Width - mm||258|
|Height - mm||458|
|Capacity - Litres||25|
|Capacity - Gallons||5.5|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
- UN approved – safe to transport hazardous liquids from the chemical industry
- Food grade – suitable for substances for human consumption
- DIN61 tamper evident screw caps included loose in the box
- 25L capacity provides generous and cost-effective liquid storage
- Eco-friendly HDPE construction is 100% recyclable
- HDPE is also highly resistant to impact
- Precise dosage for cost-effective pouring
- Excellent drain ability – guaranteed discharge of residue
- Optimal stacking abilities allow 48 units per pallet
- Large labelling area for quick identification of contents
- Closed handle is easy to rinse
Supplied in pallet quantities of 48, our 25-litre stackable plastic jerry cans with screwcap lids offer cost-effective liquid storage. They are made from 100% recyclable high-density polypropylene (HDPE) to help reduce environmental impact, as well as being robust and impact resistant.
The jerry cans are sufficiently lightweight to carry easily, while the stackable design reduces the amount of storage space required.
Each jerry can is UN approved for the transportation of dangerous goods and food grade approved for storing and transporting liquids that are intended for human consumption.
Our jerry cans are used in a wide range of industries including:
- Cargo Handling
- Entertainment and Leisure
- Food & Drink