3000 Litre Potable Baffled Water Tank
|Length - mm
|Width - mm
|Height - mm
|Weight - kg
|Capacity - Litres
|Capacity - Gallons
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)
|Lid Diameter - mm
- Perfect for above ground installation – garden or trade purposes
- Can be used as water butts for garden watering
- Protects the water against build-up dirt collection
- High Quality polyethylene which is resistant to acids and Iyes
- Green containers are opaque – algae growth is limited
- Large reservoir with large inspection dome with 2 x 2 inch flange connections
This 3000 Litre Baffled tank is our largest potable tank we offer. It is practical for applications where transporting water is involved.
The ‘baffles’ in the tank prevent the liquid sloshing around, reducing water movement and increasing stability when in transport.
Suitable for storing drinking water, this tank is perfect for gardens, farming buildings and trading estates. It is manufactured from tough and durable polyethylene and is opaque, so algae growth is limited.
These green containers are opaque, where algae growth is limited, which is crucial when storing water. The green colour also makes it more subtle when placed in someone's garden.
For extra stability during transport, the handles allows the tank to be secured strapped down. This will prevent the tanks from tipping when empty.
The tank is supplied with an 500mm cap and a 2 inch outlet as standard.
Please note, due to the size of this tank, offloading equipment is required to unload it from the delivery vehicle, such as forklift or telehandler.