30000 Litre Vertical GRP One Piece Storage Tank
|Diameter - mm||2850|
|Height - mm||5400|
|Capacity - Litres||30000|
|Capacity - Gallons||6600|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
|Construction Material||Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)|
Our range of flat bottom vertical tanks are designed for holding much larger quantities of liquid compared to conventional polyethylene storage tanks.
The full range of tanks is manufactured to ISO 9001 and has been designed for the storage of heavy fluid up to 1350kg/m³. This makes them suitable for the storage of fertilisers, molasses etc. No part of the tank is manufactured less than 7mm thick with some areas 18-20mm thickness.
The tank is manufactured from Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) and is a one piece tank with no seams, joints or bolted sections. Tanks with joins can:
- Require careful sealing
- Develop a weak point
- Take more time to install
- Cost more money to install
Glass Reinforced Plastic is used as it extremely tough and durable and offers excellent corrosion resistance to ensure a long life. The tanks are UV stabilised so will therefore not be affected by inclement weather or faded by the sun.
- Smooth interior for a constant flow of liquid
- Superior insulation values compared with steel tanks reduces interior condensation
- Top access hatch fitted as standard
- 3” PN16 flange pad fitted as standard
- One piece construction with no seams, joints or bolted sections
- Non-corrosive interior and exterior
- 2x lifting lugs for easy moving and positioning
- 4x holding down bolts
- Optional access manway in the side wall
- Choice of colours for external pigmentation available upon request
- Visual measure incremental scale available upon request
Capacity: 30000 litres
- 800mm diameter flange/bolted access manway in the side wall (+£960)
- Visual Measurement Incremental Scale (+£300)
As standard the tanks are not suitable for the storage of food products, however, food grade tanks are available upon request.
The GRP vertical tanks are recommended to be sited on a concrete base with minimum dimensions of 4000mm x 4000mm x 300mm.
Important Shipping Information:
Please note that the shipping price is dependent on the size of the tank, the quantity ordered and the delivery location. With the larger tanks, a vehicle escort may be required and this has to be taken into account with regards to the delivery cost.
Please give us a call on 01777 237933 for a delivery quotation. Alternatively, if you wish to place the order online, please mark the checkbox to confirm that you understand the price shown does not include the delivery. We will then contact you with a shipping price.