4 Drum Spill Pallet - Low Profile - 1280 x 1280 x 275mm
|Length - mm
|Width - mm
|Height - mm
|Weight - kg
|Capacity - Litres
|Yellow & Black
|Sump Capacity - Litres
|Load Capacity - kg
- Compliant storage of four 205 / 220 litre drums, as well as barrels, jerry cans and other containers
- Low-profile at just 275mm, making loading and unloading easy and safe
- Compact footprint reduces floor space needed for drum storage within the workplace
- Easy to clean model with a removable grid
- Will never rust, rot or degrade
- Backed by our 3 year guarantee
- Units are corrosion free, EC and UK compliant oil storage, and covered range for outdoors
Manufactured with high quality UV stabilised polyethylene, this low profile four drum spill pallet can be used to store up to 4 x 205 litre drums or 1x 1000 litre IBC. The bund can hold liquids that have leaked from the drum or container, this can be a mix of hazardous and non hazardous liquids such as water, oils, chemicals, and many more. The low profile model makes it easier to load or unload drums on and off the bund. Wil a 1250kg universal distribution load, this spill pallet can safely hold extreme weight without any fuss.
This spill bund remains strong and durable so the quality remains at 100% even when stored outside. Thanks to the UV stabilised polyethylene, it will not be affected by any poor weather conditions if it is left outside for a period of time. The bund will never rust, rot or degrade either, so there is no need to replace it any time soon as the quality remains for years to come.
Included with this bund is a removable grate which makes it a lot easier for the operator to clean and also stack if it is not needed at a certain time. Simply lift the grate off and stack the bund on another and it will take minimal space in your workplace.