400 Litres Underground Water Tank
|Length - mm||740|
|Width - mm||740|
|Diameter - mm||600|
|Height - mm||1260|
|Capacity - Litres||400|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
- An efficient rainwater harvesting tool
- Can be used above or below ground
- Resistent to changes in weather
- Can be used as valve tank, sump tank, pumping chamber or break box
- Manufactured with tough and durable UV stabalised polyetylene
- Can be installed with ease
The T Box 400 litre underground valve tank is manufactured from tough and durable, UV stabilised polyethylene. The tank can be used above or below ground and is ideal for a range of applications such as use as a valve tank, sump tank, pumping chamber or as a break box.
The tank is an efficent tool for rainwater harvesting, ensuring water can be used for a number of reasons, such as farming. This cost-effective tool is easy to install and maintained when set up correctly.
The tank is supplied as standard with a 5 tonne rated manhole cover with the option to upgrade to a 10 tonne rated cover available.