5 Teat Calf Feeder
|Width - mm||510|
|Length - mm||1270|
|Depth - mm||340|
|Weight - kg||9.5|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
This feeder has been designed for fast and efficient group feeding of calves whilst maintaining an individual approach and promoting improved digestion.
- Allows feeding of up to 70 calves per hour
- Using this feeder, a typical calf can be weaned on as little as 15kg of milk powder as opposed to 50kg on the Ad Lib method
- The cowling guides the calf to the teat and protects it from the neighbouring calf ensuring slow drinkers get enough milk
- The feeder hangs on to the calf pen gate with the teats level with the calves backs
- One sick calf can be given medicated milk/electrolytes if necessary and the rest plain milk
- Colostrum can be fed to new born calves before they can stand – simply put the feeder on the floor and push to the calf’s mouth
- The troughs have compartments each holding 2 litres to the ridge along the back or 3 litres to the top of the weirs. You only need to fill up as many compartments as you have calves in a pen.