70000 Litre Concrete Modular Water Tank
|Width - mm||2400|
|Height - mm||2000|
|Depth - mm||16800|
|Capacity - Litres||70000|
|Capacity - Gallons||15398|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
Our 70000 litre concrete tank is comprised of seven 10000 litre modules. The tanks have proven reliability with over 5000 tanks already installed worldwide.
The modular tanks are used below ground for the storage of all types of liquid including leachate and foul water and are compliant with British Standards BS8110 and BS8007. The tanks have also been designed in compliance with the requirements of the Health and Safety Executive and the Environment Agency. The tanks are suitable for a wide range of applications including:
- Storm water
- Waste water treatment
- Clean water storage
- CSO Chambers
Concrete tanks offer a number of benefits over plastic and metal tanks. The benefits of a concrete tank are:
- Working life will exceed that of metal or plastic tanks
- Concrete tanks do not puncture
- Concrete tanks do not taint water with metal or plastic by products
- Concrete tanks are able to be constructed much larger than plastic or metal tanks.
- Much heavier weight prevents concrete tanks from floating due to heavy rainfall or ground movement
- Water stored underground is kept cool, therefore reducing algae growth to minimum levels
- With algae growth being eliminated, fewer problems will be experienced with pumps, valves etc.
Capacity: 70000 Litres
The tanks are supplied with four removable half lids for full venting of tanks and to allow for personnel access. This also means there is no need to enter through manholes. Sealant is supplied with the tank to ensure a watertight structure throughout and a polyurethane coating applied to the precast panels ensures additional protection against effluent attack.
If the tank is to be used for silage effluent we recommend the inside faces are coated for additional protection. If you require this, please contact us.
Please note due to the size and weight of these tanks, the delivery charge varies based on the delivery address. Up to three 10000 litre modules can fit on an articulated lorry, so for larger orders delivery will be by multiple vehicles.
Please view our Delivery Destination Price Guide for applicable carriage prices. To complete your order, select your delivery area from the option box above.