Enduramaxx 10000 Litre Vertical Potable Water Tank
This WRAS approved, 10000 litre tank is roto moulded from tough and durable medium density polyethylene (MDPE) and features a one piece design to ensure long term strength and durability. Being made from this material means the tank is impact resistant and will not rust or corrode.
The tank conforms to WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) potable water standards and regulations for the safe storage of drinking water. Copies of the certification are available upon request.
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Brewing and wine making
- Back-up emergency drinking water supply
- Food industry
- Temporary water supply for festivals
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
- Bulk water storage
- Suitable for storing drinking water
- Manufactured from UV stabilised Polyethylene
- Rotationally moulded one piece design
- Ribbed design provides added strength and durability
- Moulded lifting lugs on top of the tank allow easy lifting when empty or can be used as tie down points
- Large 620mm lid as standard
- Choice of outlet size
- 10 Year Warranty (conditions apply)
- Supplied with a byelaw 30 kit (byelaw 60 kit for Scotland)
Optional Tank Insulation Kit
This insulation kit is for insulating tanks stored within a building or enclosure and is not suitable for tanks located outdoors.
The insulation provides frost protection or temperature retention for the tank and is the highest EN certificated multi-foil insulation blanket in Europe recommended for large industrial projects. Please note the insulation is sold in kit form and may include more insulation blanket than is actually required for the size of tank.
The insulation kit consists of:
- 2x 1.5m x 10m roll of multi-foil reflective blanket
- 1x staple gun with 2000 staples
- 1x roll of 75mm x 50m thermaseal insulation tape
Please note if you add the insulation kit to your order, it will arrive as a separate delivery to the tank.
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales only. Please contact us for shipping costs to all other locations including Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands.
It is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. Unless agreed prior to delivery, the standard delivery vehicles do not have the facilities to unload your tank
|Capacity - Litres||10000|
|Capacity - Gallons||2200|
|Construction Material||Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)|
|Diameter - mm||2400|
|Height - mm||2560|
|Suitable for Drinking Water||Yes|
|Approx. Tank Weight (empty) - kg||190|