Enduramaxx 1250 Litre Vertical Potable Water Tank
|Capacity - Litres||1250|
|Height - mm||1200|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
This DWI and WRAS approved 1250 litre potable water tank is manufactured in the UK from medium density Polyethylene and can be used for the safe storage of potable water (drinking water).
The tank features a one piece moulded design which ensures long term strength and being made from Polyethylene means the tank will not rust or corrode and is impact resistant. A carefully programmed manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base – where it is required the most.
The tank conforms to WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) potable water standards and regulations for the safe storage of drinking water. Copies of the certification are available upon request.
- 1250 litres / 275 Gallons capacity
- 1.5 Inch BSP Male outlet
- Supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland)
- Available in black or natural colours
- 455mm non vented lid
- Manufactured in the UK
- Ribbed design provides strength and durability
- Moulded lifting lugs on the top of the tank
- Moulded one piece design with no joins reduces the risk of leaks
- 10 Year warranty
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Food industry
- Emergency drinking water supply
- Brewing and wine making
- Water supply for events and festivals
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands will incur a surcharge. Please contact us for delivery charges to any of these locations.