Enduramaxx 7000 Litre Vertical Liquid Fertiliser Tank
|Height - mm||1820|
|Weight - kg||180|
|Capacity - Litres||7000|
|Capacity - Gallons||1540|
|Diameter - mm||2400|
|Construction Material||Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)|
|Suitable for Drinking Water||No|
Based on the regular Enduramaxx water tank, this liquid fertiliser tank is manufactured with thicker walls to make it suitable for the storage of liquids with a specific gravity of up to 1.5.
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Storage of liquids with a high specific gravity
- Bulk storing of ready mixed liquid fertiliser
- 7000 litre / 1540 gallon capacity
- Manufactured from UV stabilised Polyethylene
- Rotationally moulded one-piece design
- Ribbed design provides added strength and rigidity
- 100% rust proof
- Moulded lifting lugs on top of the tank allow easy lifting when empty or can be used as tie down points
- Large 620mm lid
- Choice of outlet size from 2” to 4”
- Choice of colour available
- 2 Year warranty
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales only. Please contact us for shipping costs to all other locations including Scotland, Northern Ireland and off shore islands.
We must be made aware of any delivery restrictions such as narrow lanes, weak bridges etc. when you place your order. Failure to notify us may result in delivery being delayed and additional costs being incurred.
It is the customers’ responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. Unless agreed prior to delivery, the standard delivery vehicles do not have the facilities to unload your tank.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles with space for the vehicle to turn around and also that you have a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment on site to unload the tank.
If you require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss your requirements.