Honda WB20 Centrifugal Pump with Honda GX120 Petrol Engine - 3.2 Bar / 600 Lpm
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
The Honda WB20 features and aluminium petrol engine with a Honda 2” water pump.
- 3.2 Bar maximum pressure
- 32m max head
- 600 L/min maximum flow
- Suction up to 8m (after initial priming)
- Aluminium body with BUNA seals
- Carry frame with anti-vibration rubbers
- 2” Female pump ports
- Handles suspended solids up to 6mm
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Honda GX120 Petrol engine (Max 3600rpm)
This pump is widely used in agricultural and industrial environments and is suitable for a number of different applications such as transferring crop fertiliser, emptying large ponds and lakes, flooded buildings, cellars etc.