IBC Connector Kit
|Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
|1" Hosetail / 1" Male BSP
- Quickly connect two IBCs together without having to modify them
- Simple to assemble thanks to threaded connectors
- Makes buckets, jerry cans and other containers easier to fill, with an external tap
- Useable all year round with its ice-resistant bib tap, suitable even to -23°C.
- Connect your hose straight onto the lever tap and draw from both IBCs or just one
- Hose tail connection can be exchanged if needed thanks to the taps 2” BSP threads
How do you link IBC containers? The best answer is our IBC connector kit. Our kit is a simple, but impactful product. Saving you time and effort when emptying multiple IBCs.
Two 2“ IBC connectors thread directly onto your IBC outlets, which feed into a 1” tap – combining them both and doubling the capacity you can draw from.
The connector kit also lets you alternate IBCs, without having to disconnect all your fittings and connect them to another unit. Simply close off one valve and use the tap as normal.
The extended outlet on the linking kit provides much more clearance to fill your buckets, jerry cans, mortar tubs and more. Letting you bypass the recessed valve on your IBC.
Need another connection from the tap instead of a hose barb? No problem at all, simply unscrew the hose barb from the tap and connect your alternative adaptor to the 1” BSP threads.
Made from robust MDPE pipe and fittings, this kit built to last once assembled. Even useable during winter, thanks to its ice resistant tap, which will not be damaged by freezing temperatures even up to -23°C.
An excellent addition to any allotment, vehicle depot, car wash and more.
This kit will arrive unassembled with two pre-cut sections of MDPE pipe. Assembly is a simple process which only takes a few minutes.
1. Thread each IBC fitting to each MDPE elbow adaptor.
2. Insert the PL pipe liners to each end of the MDPE pipe.
3. Insert both MDPE pipes into the MDPE elbows and MDPE the tee piece.
4. Tighten the MDPE adaptors by twisting the collars on each adaptor until sufficiently tightened.
5. Thread the female coupling to the tee piece and then finally thread the 1" hosetail to the female coupling to assemble the kit.
6. Attach the assembled kit to two IBCs by threading the IBC adaptors to your IBCs valves.