IBC Single Spill Bund - 1260 Litres
|Length - mm
|Width - mm
|Height - mm
|Weight - kg
|Capacity - Litres
|Weight - kg
- Reduces risk of workplace injury as the bund catches spills
- Ideal when storing hazardous chemicals and oils
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- Heavy duty, solid construction gives the bund a longer shelf life
- The bund can be stored with ease as it can be stacked on other bunds, helped by the forklift channels
This spill pallet is designed to keep the surrounding environment, workplace and personnel safe from hazardous spillages / leaks. It is ideal for anyone storing large quantities of chemicals or oils.
Designed to be robust and with corner ribbed support, this bund can hold a filled IBC weighing up to 1600 kg. It is manufactured from 100% recyclable materials and has a capacity of 1260 litres.
It features a recess at the top so that an IBC tap can be easily accessed. Forklift channels feature at the base of the bund that allow for easy manoeuvring and positioning on site. The forklifts slots measure: 175 x 260 x 100 mm.
An optional weatherproof and UV resistant cover and frame can be added to your IBC bund. This protects your IBC and its contents from all harsh weather, as well as UV rays from the sun, which can cause algae growth inside the tank. The cover includes a roll up front opening with clasps for access. It can be assembled by one person.
Manufactured to ISO 9001 accreditation.
Please Note: The IBC is not included.