Large Baffle Balls - Pack of 75
|Weight - kg
|Diameter - mm
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)
|Food Grade Polyethylene
Baffle Balls are an innovative liquid surge preventative measure designed for the safe transportation of liquid in tankers and in cartage tanks. The baffle balls reduce the fluid movement during cornering and braking and also improve the stability of the load during transit.
They are suitable for use in all different types of tank including, plastic, steel and glass fibre and are even suitable for use with potable water tanks as they are constructed using food grade material.
- Can be used with water, diesel and other liquids
- Quick and simple to install - simply clip together and place inside the tank
- Baffle balls will never rust
- Low liquid displacement
- Manufactured from food grade polymer
- Reduces fluid movement for improved stability during transit
- 355mm diameter
The large baffle ball displaces 428ml of liquid and weighs only 386g. It is recommended that 1 large baffle ball is used per 40 litres of tank capacity.