Large Funnel for IBC Tanks
|Length - mm
|Width - mm
|Height - mm
|Weight - kg
|Capacity - Litres
- Easy to lift jerry cans and buckets up to the edge of the IBC, rather than reaching over the top
- Reduces risk of oil and chemical spills
- Polyethylene plastic is broadly chemical resistant
- Smooth surface is easy to clean by hand
- 2" connection to install option fill level indicator
- Side storage pockets included for IBC lids, lid openers, gloves etc.
An essential for any warehouse or plant where staff decant jerry cans, buckets or bottles into 1000 litre IBC tanks. Ideal for waste water, paint or oils. This funnel differs from others as it's so large - you simply need to lift the jerry can up to the edge of the funnel and pour. On most other funnels you need to lift the container up, reach over the top of the IBC and carefully pour.
The 15 litre capacity means you can freely pour out a jerry can, as it will drain quicker than you can fill it.
There is a small storage pocket next to the drain, for holding IBC lids, lid opener tools and other small items.
- Fill Level Indicator – this fits into the integrated 2" connection, a red float indicates when the IBC is full