SOLMHA™ IBC Lifting Frame - 2000kg Load Capacity
|Length - mm||865|
|Width - mm||1170|
|Height - mm||1780|
|Weight - kg||80|
|Load Capacity - kg||2000|
- Secure method for lifting IBC containers onshore
- Eliminates any potential sideways slippage of the IBC container
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards
- Supplied flat-packed - easy to assemble in minimal time
- 2000kg load capacity
- Compact and modular frame design allows for easy storage, transport and component replacement
- Design compensates for C and G differences
- Powder coated finish as standard
- Safe use instructions provided
The SOLMHA™ IBC Lifting Frame is manufactured to a robust specification to ensure maximum safety when manoeuvring IBC containers. Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards, using the best materials available, the design eliminates any potential sideways slippage of the IBC container.
Supplied flat-packed, the frame can be assembled quickly and easily for reliable lifting in distilleries, construction sites and other onshore applications. The compact design also allows for space-saving storage when the frame is not in use, as well as enabling the unit to be easily transported between locations.
The modular assembly means that individual components can be easily replaced, while the powder coated finish provides resistance against physical impact - abrasions, scratches, etc.
The design of the frame compensates for C and G differences. This means the middle set of supporting beams are positioned in such a way and tested to cope with any amount of liquid inside the IBC which may cause sloshing and movement when transporting and lifting.
As standard, every frame is supplied with a declaration of conformity.
For further details including Product Assembly & Safe Use Instructions, please see ‘Product Downloads’.
Please Note: An offshore version of this product is also available where the frame receives 3 coats of offshore specification paint. Please contact our sales team on 01777 237933 for a price.