Thermal Jacket Cover for 220 Litre Drums/Barrels
|Width - mm
|Height - mm
|Length - mm
|Thickness - mm
|True Aluminium Foil
|R-Value (with 2x 25mm Cavities)
|Water Vapour Resistance
- Save money keeping your drums contents safe – stop spoiling or freezing with this cover
- Helpful all year round. Protects drums against frost as well as high temperatures
- Cost-effective solution compared to alternative covers
- Quick and easy to fit even by one person with velcro fastenings
- Saves on space – only 4mm thick whilst providing the same insulation as 55mm of polystyrene
Great for your budget and great for keeping barrels cooler. Our thermal drum covers are constructed from two layers of true aluminium foil covering an air bubble membrane.
The surface of the drum insulation jacket reflects heat and UV rays, providing a protective shield around your barrel and its contents. The non-conductive nature of the thermal cover ensures that heat is not transferred from the surface of the cover to your drum. The cover also works as a frost protection barrier – giving you peace of mind all year round.
Simple to use – the cover quickly fits together with velcro fastenings, making it easy to attach even by one person.
Not only is it simple, but it is also efficient. The barrel cover offers the same amount of resistance to heat radiation as a 55mm polystyrene barrier – all in a 4mm thin cover.
Perfectly suited for protecting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food products, confectionaries, oils, paints and more.
It also works excellently with our Drum Base Heater – working in tandem to heat the contents of a drum and also retain the internal temperature. Keeping your chocolate, oils, pharmaceuticals and more from solidifying.