700 Litre Rainwater Harvesting Tank
|Length - mm||1710|
|Width - mm||530|
|Height - mm||1030|
|Capacity - Litres||700|
|Capacity - Gallons||154|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
|Construction Material||Linear Low Density Polyethylene|
- Helps to create clean, clear, and safe rainwater to use on plants
- Massive 700 Litre capacity holding large amounts of rainwater
- A perfect rainwater harvesting tool
- Ideal for use on farms and fields
- Easy to set up and start using - turn the tap and away you go
- No added overflow thanks to the rain diverter
- Strong and durable design - 10-15 year working life
The need to store and re-use, or harvest rainwater is becoming increasingly necessary due to falling supplies and increasing prices of fresh water. For many everyday uses such as dish washing, watering the garden, or washing the car, we don't need to use purified drinking water from the tap
That is where the Triplo rainwater harvesting tank makes sense. Rainwater is a free resource and the rainwater that falls on to your roof can be collected, filtered, and then stored in a tank ready for use in a number of applications. Although not suitable for drinking, rainwater can be used in homes for flushing the toilet, in washing machines, for watering the garden, car washing, etc.
The benefits of rainwater harvesting are that it reduces flooding and overloading of sewers, prolongs appliance lifetimes, and beautiful, lush green gardens.
The Triplo 700 features an attractive design and is available in a choice of black, brown, or green. The tank is manufactured from tough and durable polyethylene which is UV-protected and weather resistant. The tank is molded as a one-piece unit for added strength.
Lid Dimensions:358mm x 258mm
The Triplo is supplied as with a tap, lockable lid and a rain diverter.